Le Jardin de Neuilly Hotel sits on a quiet street near the Bois de Boulogne on the western part of Paris. You can easily reach out-of-town office centre La Défense, exhibition centre Palais des Congrès or the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Élysées on a direct metro link from Sablons station near the hotel.
Besides exploring the City of Light, there are superb attractions right on our doorstep. Take a walk in the beautiful Bois de Boulogne or visit the remarkable Fondation Louis Vuitton, a new architectural and artistic landmark for Paris that opened in autumn 2014.
- Places of interest near the hotel:
- Palais des Congrès: 650 m, 8 minutes on foot or 11 minutes by metro from Sablons to Porte Maillot
- Bois de Boulogne: entrance 400 m from the hotel, 5 minutes on foot
- La Défense: 3.2 km, 17 minutes by metro from Sablons to La Défense
- Fondation Louis Vuitton: 700 m from the hotel, 9 minutes on foot
- Arc de Triomphe/Champs Élysées: 1.8 km, 15 minutes by metro from Sablons to Charles de Gaulle-Étoile
- How to reach us:
- By metro: Line 1, Porte Maillot (10-minute walk from the hotel) or Les Sablons (4 minutes)
- By RER trains: RER C Porte Maillot or RER A Charles de Gaulle Etoile
- By bus: numbers 43, 73, 82, or 93
- To and from Paris airports:
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle 26.5 km, Air France coach to Porte Maillot
- Orly 22.5 km, Air France coach to Paris Étoile then metro Line 1 to Sablons